For whatever reason you plan for a visit to Schengen Area, ELLOMEH TRAVEL & TOURISM provides you with the most ideal visa solutions. Formed as a result of the Schengen Agreement which came into effect in 1985, the Schengen Area covers 26 European nations – all of which share a common visa policy. In fact, with a valid Schengen visa, you can travel to 22* countries that encompass European Union (EU) plus four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member countries, such as Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.
With a dedicated team of international visa specialists, we can help you with all fundamental nuances of getting a Schengen visa, such as:
- Schengen Tourist Visa: It allows for a requested stay and is ideal to visit your relatives or friends, besides exploring the region’s main tourist attractions.
- Schengen Business Visa: It’s mainly issued to undertake your business activities in the designated country or region in Schengen Area.
- Schengen Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it lets you travel in and out of Schengen region multiple times using a single visa.
We have a solid experience of over 10 years in the travel industry, and adopt the most efficient and secured options to obtain your visa on time. Therefore, you can be assured of successful lodgment and approval of your Schengen visa application.
*22 European Union (EU) Member States included in Schengen Area
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Valid Residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing to the concerned Consulate / Embassy. Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
- Urgent Service available with additional charges
ELLOMEH TRAVEL & TOURISM ASSISTANCE
- Appointment assistance for Schengen
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Schengen
For more details contact our Visa Experts, call on +237 2333 22 96 or email us at email@example.com